Introduction to Royal Metals Group
Royal Metals Group (RMG) (www.royalmetalsgroup.com/) is a precious metals investment group and dealer which was started in 2009 and is located in Bettendorf, Iowa. According to their About Us page, a group of trusted financial advisors and insurance brokers that developed the enterprise with the purpose of helping customers diversify their portfolios through precious metals assets started the company.
Although not much information is given about the company’s management personnel on their official website, their profile with all the Bbb has Chelsea Gless listed as the Principal Contact and CEO. The organization was established by Chelsea’s husband, Richard E. Glass.
It’s obvious as their company lacks ratings in most of the directories they are recorded in that Royal Metals Group hasn’t established a varied internet presence or reputation for the internet.
Royal Metals Team Prices and Products
Regal Metals team focuses primarily on the sale of gold and silver bullion coins and pubs. According to their own ‘How to Get Started Doing Gold And Silver IRAs’ guide, they refer clients to create an account with Sterling Trust Company (Collateral Institutional). Therefore, the annual cost of keeping any gold and silver coins purchased from Royal Metals Team in an IRA would be determined by the storage /administrator fees billed by Sterling Trust, which can be one of the top 10 IRA custodians of 2015.
Contacting Royal Metal Group’s Team
- Toll-Free: (877) 234-0472
- Address: 2420 18th St, Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Local Phone: (563) 441-1764
- E-Mail: Web Form
- Website: www.royalmetalsgroup.com
Essential Webpages From Royal Metals Group’s Website
- About/Contact: RMG - A brief company summary.
- Intro to Bullion - RMG’s whole catalog of silver and gold bullion bars.
- Buyer’s Guide - A section dedicated to answering essential questions about gold and silver coins investing
- Precious Metal IRA
Examine All Alternatives Before Purchasing a Gold / Silver IRA
With a lot of companies out there, it could be a challenge to select a bullion seller when investing in an IRA to buy gold. Luckily for you, we’ve made it possible for anyone to compare the top 70 Gold firms with our convenient comparison chart that streamlines the research process.
Many consultants urge assigning about 5%-20% of your holdings to hard assets like metals that are precious in order to guard against inflation and currency devaluation. The experts at RMG advocate saving an even larger 20%-40% of your portfolio to precious metals. It simply goes without saying that selecting a business to trust with this type of sizeable part of your retirement savings should not be a rush or underplayed procedure.
The following are a few of the most important factors when picking a bullion seller that will help you setup and stock your IRA with gold or other gold and silver to take into account:
- annual admin costs billed by the company;s related custodian for storage of precious metals in an IRA
- transport and bullion prices /ordering policies
- entire company footing
We recommend selecting a company that has a reputation that is great and is straight joined with an IRA custodian that bills a low flat rate charge that is annual. That way you will be able to purchase IRA- eligible gold and have it transferred into a self directed precious metals IRA with no additional hassle.
Contact Us if You Own or Serve Royal Metals Group
You have found any advice in this review that is wrong and if you are an owner, consultant, or affiliate of Royal Metals Team, outdated, or misleading, please do contact us with your issues. We are going to happily honor any removal or revision requests that are in accordance with our goal of providing the company evaluations that are best and precise on a continuing basis.
The #1 Ranked Company In Gold IRA Companies is Regal Assets, Again.
You’ve probably seen that Regal Assets has been given the top position in the table of Gold IRA companies. If you’ve had the chance to take a gander at our comparison of the top Gold IRA firms of 2015. Regal Assets ranks on a number of readily proven variables, including:
- critiques and ratings on the hottest business directories of the net
- site look and user-friendliness
- preferred IRA custodian(s) and affiliated annual charges - flatrate charges vs. sliding-scale fees
- number and frequency of complaints and suits (whether any)
- firm achievements, awards
- After studying and reviewing almost 6 dozen businesses, we found the popular judgment that Regal Resources scores the best-in all the aforementioned regions. To learn more about why we selected Royal Assets as leading this year’s listing, observe the total Regal Assets review, or fill out the form below for a complimentary investor’s information kit.
For more information about Regal Assets, see their whole assessment here, or fill the form out below to receive an investor’s data package that is totally free.
REQUEST YOUR FREE GOLD INVESTMENT KIT
Fill out the fields below to get Your FREE Gold Investment Guide Now:
Disclosure: If you are on this website you have been sent or referred here by an affiliate, agent or partner who is promoting Regal Assets. All affiliates, agents and partners are compensated for referrals.